Monday, February 7, 2011

don't be distracted, don't be distracted

An open letter to my limitless brother, 

Every talent that you've ever gifted to show me has moved me in ways that I fail to communicate in words. From the first time I heard you sing to every moment that I've witnessed you perform (in every sense of the word), I can feel nothing short of pride and privilege. You continuously catch me off guard with all your capabilities and insight beyond your years.

Your future holds no locked doors, only paths to every endeavor you wish to pursue. Not knowing exactly what you want the future to hold doesn't make you any less driven than I was. Your abundant repertoire of skills begs to differ. So don't fret; sing to your heart's desire, act, play and write your every whim. You have shown me time and time again that you are boundless.

No comments:

Post a Comment